voice brand research
Anyone can do qualitative, but not everyone can do it well.
At Primary Research, the only reason we do qualitative is because we know we do it well – our clients have been telling us that for over
27 years. Not only do they continue to award us their qualitative projects, they praise us for...
- the discussions we have deciding on what is the best qualitative design to meet the study objective
- how quickly we can “field” a project, write a screener and coordinate all the details
- how our discussion guides translate business issues into respondent language
- the way in which we quickly develop rapport with respondents and insure that all group members participate in the
- the way we guide the discussion, pick up on nuances, challenge contradictory comments and ask the questions that back
room viewers are thinking about
- the reports we write which concisely summarize the results, include marketing recommendations and are delivered shortly
after the groups are concluded
Whether we’re conducting...
- traditional focus groups
- in-depth interviews
- mini groups
- diads or triads
- recall focus groups or,
- ideation sessions,
our clients experience an unsurpassed level of qualitative excellence.
We love conducting qualitative research and it shows.